Annual Benefits Enrollment
You can now enroll via My Benefits for Annual Benefits Enrollment.
- You will continue to have two High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) options with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) and prescription coverage with CVS/caremark
Medical premiums will slightly increase for You + Spouse and You + Family coverage levels in 2021. Health Savings Account limits will increase to $3,600 for You Only and $7,200 for Family coverage.
- You will see more mental health providers through BCBSTX
Effective Jan. 1, 2021, the Mental Health Substance Use Disorder (MHSUD) claims administrator will change from Beacon Health Options to BCBSTX. This will provide employees with access to a nationwide network of more than 430,000 behavioral health professionals and treatment facilities. Your BCBSTX health advocate will continue to be a main point-of-contact for your health care needs, now including MHSUD. Contact them to help you set up appointments, find providers and answer any coverage questions you may have. You can use your current BCBSTX member ID card without interruption, but you will be mailed an updated BCBSTX member ID card with Beacon Health Options phone number removed.
- Concern will be our new U.S. Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) administrator
Effective Jan. 1, 2021, Concern will provide access to professional assessments, short-term counseling and referral services to help you resolve personal issues that arise in your work and home life. You will have timely referrals to qualified professionals, along with a variety of online resources to support you and your family. As a reminder, employees and their eligible dependents may receive up to eight sessions of EAP counseling per issue, per year, per family member. These sessions are available at no cost to you and are confidential.
- Learn more about your mental health benefits here.
- Attend a virtual Benefits Road Show.
- When you are ready to enroll beginning Oct. 16, click on My Benefits.
- Complete your tobacco attestation.
- Increase your HSA contribution to take advantage of the higher IRS limits.
- Confirm your personal information and beneficiaries.
- Review, print and save your benefits summary after you complete your enrollment.