Providing programs to help you take charge of your health
Join the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program
More than 75 percent of employees participate in the program annually to focus on their health. You’re invited to join and earn up to $1,050 in incentives by completing the following steps by Sept. 30, 2021. Incentives will be paid as a payroll credit in 2022 and are available to those enrolled in the ConocoPhillips Medical Plan. Details of the 2021 program will be communicated in March.
Biometric Screenings and Earning Incentives
- A biometric screening is a health assessment that measures your height, weight, body mass index, blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood glucose. Biometric screenings will be scheduled onsite this year, at various, but not all, ConocoPhillips locations. Onsite 2021 screening dates will be communicated in March.
- Employees also have the opportunity to visit their primary care physician or visit a freestanding Quest Diagnostics facility to complete a 2021 screening. Click here to visit the Quest Diagnostics website.
- To be eligible to earn 2021 incentives, you must:
- Complete and submit a biometric screening by Sept. 30, 2021.
- Sign up for an onsite biometric screening with our vendor, Quest Diagnostics. If you already created an account, you may log in with your username and password. If you have not created an account, please use registration key: COP2021. You can download a form from the Quest site for your personal physician to complete or visit a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center. Onsite 2021 screening dates will be communicated in March.
Earn the Healthy Weight Incentive
- If your 2021 biometric screening results indicate your BMI is less than 30, you will receive the $300 Healthy Weight incentive. No further action is needed after that.
- If your 2021 biometric screening results indicate your BMI is 30 or more, you must complete a qualifying activity by Sept. 30, 2021, to earn the $300 Healthy Weight incentive.
- Q1: Healthy Wage – Complete the program and achieve a 5% weight reduction.
- The challenge is an external, employee-paid program, and the prizes are funded by participant entry fees.
- Q1, Q2 & Q3: The Nutrition Roadmap Series – Computer-based program focused on providing you with tools and tips to help you with weight management and guide you toward healthy food choices. Download the helpful resource guide as a reference while reviewing the training module.
- For best results viewing the online program via MyLearning, we recommend using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. You can still view the program through Internet Explorer.
- Q2 & Q3: Naturally Slim – Complete eight of 10 online sessions. Participation is no longer limited to new members this year. Priority will be given to those who have a BMI of 25 or over.
- SPIRIT of Wellness – Earn 20,000 points during the six-week challenge. Registration is now open. Challenge dates will be communicated in March.
- Show a 5% reduction in your weight before Sept. 30, 2021, from either your 2020 or 2021 biometric screening.
- Your prior years' results will be visible in your account with Quest Diagnostics. You may show a 5% reduction by:
- Submit before and after documented results to U.S. Health Incentive.
Earn the Blood Pressure Incentive
- If your 2021 biometric screening results indicate your blood pressure is less than 140/90, you will earn the $300 Blood Pressure incentive. No further action is needed after that.
- If your 2021 results indicate your blood pressure is 140/90 or more, employees must review the blood pressure material and complete the quiz by Sept. 30, 2021, to earn the incentive. The new training material for 2021 will be communicated in March.
Note: Both your systolic and diastolic numbers must meet the criteria of less than 140/90. If one of your blood pressure numbers is out of range, then you must review the blood pressure education material and complete the attestation.
Earn the Cholesterol Incentive
- If your 2021 biometric screening results indicate total cholesterol is less than 240 mg/dl and LDL is less than 130 mg/dl, you will earn the $300 Cholesterol incentive automatically. No further action is needed after that.
- If your 2021 total cholesterol results are 240 mg/dl or more or LDL is 130 mg/dl or more, employees must review cholesterol material and complete a quiz by Sept. 30, 2021, to earn the incentive.
Earn the Tobacco Free Incentive
- Attest during the 2022 U.S. Annual Benefits Enrollment (fall 2021), that you meet the definition of tobacco free to earn the $150 tobacco free incentive.
- Tobacco free definition: using tobacco products, such as smokeless tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or other products that contain nicotine, one time or less a month, for the last six months or complete a tobacco cessation program.
- If you do not meet the definition of tobacco free, you may complete a tobacco cessation program to be considered tobacco free. Call Health Advocacy Solutions of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas at 1-800-343-4709 to join the company-sponsored tobacco cessation program.
- View the 2021 Health Incentive FAQs.
- Email U.S. Health Incentive for general incentive information and questions.
- Contact Quest Diagnostics for questions about on-site biometric screenings or biometric screening form submissions toll-free at 855-623-9355.
- Contact My Benefits for general information, eligibility and contributions toll-free at 800-622-5501.
Note: The Medical Plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health status. Incentives for participating in the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program are generally available to employees enrolled in the Medical Plan. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for an incentive under this program due to your health condition, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same incentive by different means. Contact My Benefits at 800-622-5501, and we will work with you (and, if you wish, your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same incentive that is right for you in light of your health status. See 2021 FAQs for all program requirements and details.