Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
ConocoPhillips is monitoring the progress of COVID-19 globally. Our priorities include protecting the health and wellbeing of our workforce and their families; helping mitigate the spread of the virus; and safely running our business. Below please find information regarding medical benefits and reminders of other health coverages to support you during this time. Continue checking this page regularly for any updates.
For other details on the company’s response, please visit the internal Coronavirus Employee Resource Site.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (current employees and covered retirees)
- The company will pay 100% of your medical costs related to COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing. This means you will not have a deductible or co-insurance for a COVID-19 test, including a provider's visit at a doctor's office, urgent care or emergency room.
- When available, preventative vaccinations for COVID-19 will be covered at 100%.
- For COVID-19 treatment received between April 1 and August 31, 2020, your deductibles and coinsurance will be waived.
- For any questions, please reach out to your health advocates at 800-343-4709 or you can download the BCBSTX app to live chat.
- MDLIVE (current employees and covered retirees)
- Your fee has been waived for telehealth services related to COVID-19 testing rendered between April 1 and August 31, 2020.
- If you are suffering from common medical conditions or have symptoms of COVID-19, MDLIVE doctors provide reliable care or help determine necessary next steps via telephone or video.
- If you are enrolled in BCBSTX, you can access MDLIVE via the MDLIVE app, online or by calling 1-888-680-8646.
- 2nd.MD (current employees and covered retirees)
- Find more resources on COVID-19 from 2nd.MD here.
- VSP (current employees)
- Through December 2020, VSP is offering members their Essential Medical Eye Care services at no additional charge. This is a supplemental plan, separate from your routine vision care plan, that is intended for eye health related issues such as pink eye, eye injury, blurry vision, sudden vision changes, etc. Rather than seeking treatment from your primary care physician, urgent care, and/or emergency room, take advantage of this benefit and visit with your VSP eye doctor (remote options are available). This extended access is ready to use for VSP members.
- While routine eye exams are not considered "essential" during this time, you may still contact your VSP doctor for lost or broken glasses and/or replacement contact lenses. Your normal vision benefits will apply (basic or enhanced coverage).
- If you need help finding a doctor, please call VSP Customer Care at 800-877-7195.
- Bank of America (current employees and covered retirees)
- The deadline to make 2019 HSA (Health Savings Account) contributions has been extended to the new tax filing deadline of July 15, 2020. For more information, please log in to your account at Bank of America.
- CVS Caremark (current employees and covered retirees)
- Free home delivery: CVS Pharmacy® has waived charges for home delivery of all prescription medications when your prescription is filled at a local CVS Pharmacy®. The CDC encourages people at higher risk for COVID-19 complications to stay at home as much as possible, so this convenient option can help you avoid visits to the pharmacy for refills or new maintenance prescriptions. As always, there is no charge for delivery of prescriptions filled by Caremark Mail Order/Maintenance Choice.
- CVS Caremark® is taking steps to protect member access to medication and encourages you to refill maintenance medications with a 90-day supply. Here is some additional information about your CVS Caremark® pharmacy benefits we hope is useful to you. You may take advantage of:
- Click here for more information.
- For any other questions, please contact CVS Caremark® at 855-293-4118.
- Beacon Health Options (EAP services are available to current employees, while Mental Health/Substance Use is available to both current employees and covered retirees)
- Beacon Health Options is available to assist you and your family with daily issues or questions regarding COVID-19 by calling 1-866-241-4080. Remote behavioral health medical provider visits and counseling is also available through the MDLIVE app.
- Resources such as FAQs, articles and webinars regarding COVID-19 and the emotional stress this may cause can be found on Beacon Health Options Achieve Solutions website.
- CIGNA Global Benefits (Current Expats, Inpats, non-U.S. Citizen, non-U.S. Resident)
- Until Oct. 31, 2020, all out-of-pocket costs (includes co-pays and cost shares) have been waived for provider visits and treatment related to COVID-19 with in-network providers in the U.S. and international providers, whether at a doctor’s office, urgent care clinic, or emergency room.
- In addition, all co-pays or cost shares for COVID-19 testing, when prescribed by a medical professional, have been waived. Please note, antibody tests are not covered.
- Members can also take advantage of Cigna’s global telehealth at no extra cost.
- See Cigna’s Answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Cigna coverage and information.
This is a brief general summary of certain terms and conditions of certain plans and is for information purposes only. Some employees are not eligible to participate in all the plans described. To be eligible to participate in a particular plan, you must meet the eligibility requirements outlined for that plan. If there are any discrepancies or conflicts between this information and the terms of the official plan documents or any underlying insurance contracts, the official plan documents and insurance contracts will control your actual benefits. ConocoPhillips reserves the right to amend or terminate its benefits plans at any time, without notice, in its sole discretion.