The Retirement Choice period is currently open and closes Nov. 9, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central time. Click here to learn more.
Enroll now with Vanguard to start saving today! You’ll need your plan number: 092538.
Savings Plan Benefits
- When you contribute 1% of your eligible pay, you will receive a 6% company match with a 0%-6% company discretionary contribution.
- The target for the discretionary contribution is 3%, for a 9% total company contribution.
- The discretionary contribution of 0%-6% will be based on factors such as company performance and market conditions. It will be reviewed twice a year for the January – June and July – December periods and deposited as a lump sum into your account following your savings plan investment choices.
- A minimum 1% employee contribution is required each pay period to receive the company match and any company discretionary contribution.
- Contribute on a before-tax, after-tax, or Roth 401(k) basis, or a combination of all three, up the IRS limits.
- You’re always 100% vested in your account balance.
- You can change your contribution amount at any time.
- This plan is voluntary – you decide whether or not to enroll and where to invest your account funds.