Annual Benefits Enrollment
- The PPO medical option will be discontinued. Review resources to help you decide which High Deductible medical option is right for you. If you do not make an election, you will be defaulted to the HDHP without HSA.
- The IRS increased the HSA limits. Complete your enrollment to increase your contribution.
- Using a network dentist will help you save money. See if your dentist is in the MetLife network, select the PDP Plus option.
- Vision benefits will change slightly and premiums will increase. Review the Vision Benefits Highlights.
- If you’re sick or injured in 2019, Short-Term Disability will end after 1,040 hours (about 6 months), then Long-Term Disability (LTD) benefits can begin.
- You will have the opportunity to enroll in Basic LTD coverage regardless of your health status.