Annual Benefits Enrollment
- Beginning in January 2020, Fidelity will become the administrator of both the ConocoPhillips Savings Plan and the ConocoPhillips Retirement Plan, replacing Vanguard and Alight/YBR. Learn more.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2020, we will change the medical claims administrator from Aetna to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX). BCBSTX provides improved access to network providers throughout the U.S., especially for remote and field locations. Visit the Getting Ready for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas to get answers to common questions.
- Autism Enhanced Care Management is now available through the medical plan. Contact Beacon Health Options for additional information.
- In an effort to keep rates as low as possible, The Hartford will be the new LTD administrator effective Jan. 1, 2020. Learn more about LTD.
- Attend a Benefits Road Show.
- When you are ready to enroll, click on My Benefits.
- Complete your tobacco attestation.
- Increase your HSA contribution to take advantage of the higher IRS limits.
- Confirm your personal information and beneficiaries.
- Review, print and save your benefits summary after you complete your enrollment.