2018 – 2019 U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program
ConocoPhillips is committed to helping you achieve your best health status. The 2018 U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program includes a new blood pressure incentive allowing you to earn an additional $100 in 2019. To earn all incentives offered and earn up to $1,000, complete the following steps by Sept. 30, 2018. Incentives will be paid as a payroll credit in 2019 and are available to employees enrolled in the ConocoPhillips Medical Plan.
Step 1: Complete a biometric screening by Sept. 30, 2018.
- Biometric screenings will be scheduled on-site in 2018, at various, but not all, ConocoPhillips locations. Screening dates and registration details for on-site events will be announced in February on The Mark.
- If you are unable to attend a screening during an on-site event, you may obtain a screening through your personal physician.
- Visit the Provant Health Solutions scheduling site to download your physician form.
- You are responsible for ensuring your results are submitted to Provant by Sept. 30, 2018. You are not eligible to earn any incentives if you do not complete and submit a biometric screening in 2018.
Step 2: Earn the Healthy Weight, Blood pressure and/or the Tobacco Free incentiveS.
Healthy Weight – $600/year
- If your biometric screening results indicate your BMI is less than 30, you will receive the Healthy Weight incentive.
- If your biometric screening results indicate your BMI is 30 or more, you must complete a qualifying activity by Sept. 30, 2018, to earn the Healthy Weight incentive.
- Q1: Healthy Wage – Complete the program and achieve a 5% weight reduction.
- Q2: Energy in Action! – Earn 20,000 points during the eight-week challenge.
- Q3: Road to Wellness – Attend weekly presentations either in-person or online, and complete the associated quizzes.
- Q3: Naturally Slim – Complete eight of 10 online sessions. Participation is limited, and priority will be given to those who have not participated in the program through ConocoPhillips in previous years and have a BMI of 25 or over.
- Show a 5% reduction in your weight before Sept. 30, 2018, from either your 2017 or 2018 biometric screening. This is automatically calculated by our screening provider.
New! Blood Pressure – $100/year
- If your biometric screening results indicate your blood pressure is less than 140/90, you will earn the Blood Pressure incentive automatically.
- If your results indicate your blood pressure is 140/90 or more, you must review the Blood Pressure Education – Making Changes That Matter document and complete the quiz by Sept. 30, 2018, to earn the incentive.
- Both your systolic and diastolic numbers must meet the criteria of less than 140/90. If one of your numbers is out of range, then you must review the Blood Pressure Education – Making Changes That Matter document and complete the quiz.
Tobacco Free – $150/year for employee; $150/year for covered spouse/domestic partner
Attest during the 2019 U.S. Annual Benefits Enrollment (fall 2018), that you and/or your covered spouse/domestic partner meet the definition of “tobacco free.” (Using tobacco products, such as smokeless tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or other products that contain nicotine, one time or less a month, for the last six months or complete a tobacco cessation program.)
- Email the U.S. Health Incentive mailbox for general incentive information and questions.
- Contact Provant Health Solutions for questions regarding on-site biometric screenings or biometric screening form submissions: Toll-Free Phone: 877-239-3557.
- Contact the Benefits Center for general information, eligibility and contributions: Toll-Free Phone: 800-622-5501 or 718-354-1344.
Note: The Medical Plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health status. Incentives for participating in the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program are generally available to employees enrolled in the Medical Plan. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for an incentive under this program due to your health condition, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same incentive by different means. Contact the Benefits Center at 800-622-5501 or 718-354-1344, and we will work with you (and, if you wish, your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same incentive that is right for you in light of your health status. See 2018 FAQs for all program requirements and details.