Providing programs to help you take charge of your health
Join the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program
More than 75 percent of employees participate in the program annually to focus on their health. You’re invited to join and earn up to $1,050 in incentives by completing the following steps by Sept. 30, 2020. Incentives will be paid as a payroll credit in 2021 and are available to those enrolled in the ConocoPhillips Medical Plan.
Biometric Screenings and Earning Incentives
- A biometric screening is a health assessment that measures your height, weight, body mass index, blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood glucose. Biometric screenings will be scheduled onsite this year, at various, but not all, ConocoPhillips locations.
- Effective July 21, 2020: Due to COVID-19, all remaining onsite screening events that were scheduled with Quest Diagnostics have been cancelled.
- Employees located in Houston and Bartlesville can still utilize the onsite medical clinic to get a screening.
- Employees also have the opportunity to visit their primary care physician or visit a freestanding Quest Diagnostics facility to complete a 2020 screening. Click here to visit the Quest Diagnostics website.
- To be eligible to earn 2021 incentives, you must:
- Complete and submit a biometric screening by Sept. 30, 2020; OR
- Choose not to complete a 2020 screening and you will be defaulted back to your 2019 biometric results (i.e., your 2019 results will now be treated as your 2020 results).
- If you were a new hire or repatriated between June 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020, or if you did not complete a screening in 2019, you can:
- Complete a 2020 biometric screening by Sept. 30, 2020; OR
- Choose not to complete a screening and elect to complete a qualifying activity for each incentive by Sept. 30, 2020.
- Sign up for an onsite biometric screening with our vendor, Quest Diagnostics. If you created an account in 2019, you may log in with your username and password. If you have not created an account, please use registration key: COP2020. You can download a form from the Quest site for your personal physician to complete or visit a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center.
Earn the Healthy Weight Incentive
- If your 2020 biometric screening results (or 2019 defaulted screening results) indicate your BMI is less than 30, you will receive the $300 Healthy Weight incentive. No further action is needed after that.
- If your 2020 biometric screening results (or 2019 defaulted screening results) indicate your BMI is 30 or more, you must complete a qualifying activity by Sept. 30, 2020, to earn the $300 Healthy Weight incentive.
- Q1: Healthy Wage – Complete the program and achieve a 5% weight reduction.
- Q1, Q2 & Q3: The Nutrition Roadmap Series – Computer-based program focused on providing you with tools and tips to help you with weight management and guide you toward healthy food choices. Download the helpful resource guide as a reference while reviewing the training module.
- For best results viewing the online program via MyLearning, we recommend using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. You can still view the program through Internet Explorer.
- Q2 & Q3: Naturally Slim – Complete eight of 10 online sessions. Participation is no longer limited to just new members. If you participated in Naturally Slim previously and have a BMI of 25 or over, you are eligible to retake the program. Priority will be given to those who have a BMI of 25 or over.
- Q3: SPIRIT of Wellness – Earn 20,000 points during the six-week challenge. Registration is now open. Challenge starts Aug. 3.
- Show a 5% reduction in your weight before Sept. 30, 2020, from either your 2019 or 2020 biometric screening.
- Starting in 2020, your 2019 results will be visible in your account with Quest Diagnostics. You may show a 5% reduction by:
- Submit before and after documented results to U.S. Health Incentive.
Earn the Blood Pressure Incentive
- If your 2020 biometric screening results (or 2019 defaulted screening results) indicate your blood pressure is less than 140/90, you will earn the $300 Blood Pressure incentive. No further action is needed after that.
- If your 2020 results (or 2019 defaulted screening results) indicate your blood pressure is 140/90 or more, employees must review the blood pressure material and complete the quiz by Sept. 30, 2020, to earn the incentive.
Earn the Cholesterol Incentive
- If your 2020 biometric screening results (or 2019 defaulted screening results) indicate total cholesterol is less than 240 mg/dl and LDL is less than 130 mg/dl, you will earn the $300 Cholesterol incentive automatically. No further action is needed after that.
- If your 2020 total cholesterol results (or 2019 defaulted screening results) are 240 mg/dl or more or LDL is 130 mg/dl or more, employees must review cholesterol material and complete a quiz by Sept. 30, 2020, to earn the incentive.
Earn the Tobacco Free Incentive
- Attest during the 2021 U.S. Annual Benefits Enrollment (fall 2020), that you meet the definition of tobacco free to earn the $150 tobacco free incentive.
- Tobacco free definition: using tobacco products, such as smokeless tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or other products that contain nicotine, one time or less a month, for the last six months or complete a tobacco cessation program.
- If you do not meet the definition of tobacco free, you may complete a tobacco cessation program to be considered tobacco free. Call Health Advocacy Solutions of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas at 1-800-343-4709 to join the company-sponsored tobacco cessation program.
- View the 2020 Health Incentive FAQs.
- Email U.S. Health Incentive for general incentive information and questions.
- Contact Quest Diagnostics for questions about on-site biometric screenings or biometric screening form submissions toll-free at 855-623-9355.
- Contact My Benefits for general information, eligibility and contributions toll-free at 800-622-5501.
Note: The Medical Plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health status. Incentives for participating in the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program are generally available to employees enrolled in the Medical Plan. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for an incentive under this program due to your health condition, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same incentive by different means. Contact My Benefits at 800-622-5501, and we will work with you (and, if you wish, your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same incentive that is right for you in light of your health status. See 2020 FAQs for all program requirements and details.