2018-2019 program details coming soon.
2017 – 2018 U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program
The deadline to complete all requirements for the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program is Sept. 30, 2017. Incentives – Healthy Weight and Tobacco Free – will be paid as a payroll credit and are available to employees enrolled in the ConocoPhillips Medical Plan in 2018. Here are the steps to earn the incentives:
Step 1: Complete a biometric screening in 2017 by Sept. 30, 2017.
- Biometric screenings will be scheduled on-site in 2017, at various, but not all, ConocoPhillips locations. If you are unable to attend a screening during an on-site event, you may obtain a screening through your personal physician.
- Visit the Provant Health Solutions scheduling site to register for an on-site event or to download your Health Screening Results Form.
- You are responsible for ensuring your results are submitted to Provant between April 1, 2017-Sept. 30, 2017. You are not eligible to earn any incentives if you do not complete and submit a biometric screening in 2017.
Step 2: Earn the Healthy Weight and/or the Tobacco Free incentive.
- If your 2017 biometric screening results indicate your BMI is less than 30, you will receive the Healthy Weight incentive.
- If your 2017 biometric screening results indicate your BMI is 30 or more, you must complete a qualifying activity by Sept. 30, 2017, to earn the incentive.
- Q1: Healthy Wage – Complete the program and achieve a 5% weight reduction.
- Q2: Energy in Action! – Earn 20,000 points during the eight-week challenge.
- Q2: Nutrition Boot Camp – Complete all six weekly presentations, either in-person or online, and associated quizzes.
- Q3: Naturally Slim – Complete eight of 10 online sessions. Participation is limited, and priority will be given to those who have not participated in the program through ConocoPhillips in previous years and have a BMI of 25 or over.
- Show a 5% reduction from your most recent biometric screening weight.
Earn your Tobacco Free incentive by attesting, during 2018 U.S. Annual Benefits Enrollment (fall 2017), that you and/or your covered spouse/domestic partner meet the definition of “tobacco free.” (This year the Medical Plan amended the term "tobacco free" to mean "using tobacco products, such as smokeless tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or other products that contain nicotine, one time or less a month, for the last six months.")
Take these steps, and you’ll earn up to $75 per month ($50/month for Healthy Weight; and $12.50/month for you, $12.50/month for your covered spouse/domestic partner for Tobacco Free) – that’s up to $900 per year in incentives.
Note: The Medical Plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health status. Incentives for participating in the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program are generally available to employees enrolled in the 2017 Medical Plan. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for an incentive under this program due to your health condition, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same incentive by different means. Contact the Benefits Center at 800-622-5501 or 718-354-1344, and we will work with you (and, if you wish, your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same incentive that is right for you in light of your health status. See 2017 FAQs for all program requirements and details.