Join the U.S. Health Improvement Incentive Program
More than 75 percent of employees participate in the program annually to focus on their health. You’re invited to join and earn up to $1,000 in incentives by completing the following steps by Sept. 30, 2018. Incentives will be paid as a payroll credit in 2019 and are available to those enrolled in the ConocoPhillips Medical Plan.
Step 1: Complete A Biometric Screening
- A biometric screening is a health assessment that measures your height, weight, body mass index, blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood glucose. Biometric screenings will be scheduled on-site this year, at various, but not all, ConocoPhillips locations.
- If you are unable to attend an on-site screening, you can get one through your personal physician. Download the physician form you’ll need to take with you from the Provant Health Solutions scheduling site. Remember, you are responsible for ensuring your screening results are sent to Provant by Sept. 30, 2018.
- You are not eligible to earn any incentives if you do not complete and submit a biometric screening in 2018.
Step 2: Earn The Healthy Weight Incentive
- If your biometric screening results indicate your BMI is less than 30, you will receive the $600 Healthy Weight incentive. No further action is needed after that.
- If your biometric screening results indicate your BMI is 30 or more, you must complete a qualifying activity by Sept. 30, 2018, to earn the $600 Healthy Weight incentive.
- Q1: Healthy Wage – Complete the program and achieve a 5% weight reduction.
- Q2: Energy in Action! – Earn 20,000 points during the eight-week challenge.
- Q3: Road to Wellness – Attend weekly presentations either in-person or online, and complete the associated quizzes.
- Q3: Naturally Slim – Complete eight of 10 online sessions. Participation is limited, and priority will be given to those who have not participated in the program through ConocoPhillips in previous years and have a BMI of 25 or over.
- Show a 5% reduction in your weight before Sept. 30, 2018, from either your 2017 or 2018 biometric screening. This is automatically calculated by our screening provider.
Step 3: Earn The Blood Pressure Incentive
- If your biometric screening results indicate your blood pressure is less than 140/90, you will earn the $100 Blood Pressure incentive. No further action is needed after that.
- If your results indicate your blood pressure is 140/90 or more, review the Blood Pressure Education – Making Changes That Matter document and complete the quiz by Sept. 30, 2018, to earn the $100 Blood Pressure incentive.
- Both your systolic and diastolic numbers must meet the criteria of less than 140/90. If one of your numbers is out of range, then you must review the Blood Pressure Education – Making Changes That Matter document and complete the quiz.
Step 4: Earn The Tobacco Free Incentive
- Attest during the 2019 U.S. Annual Benefits Enrollment (fall 2018), that you and/or your covered spouse/domestic partner meet the definition of tobacco free. Earn $150 for the employee, and $150 for a covered spouse/domestic partner.
- Tobacco free definition: using tobacco products, such as smokeless tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or other products that contain nicotine, one time or less a month, for the last six months or complete a tobacco cessation program.
- If you or your spouse/domestic partner do not meet the definition of tobacco free, you may complete a tobacco cessation program to be considered tobacco free. Call Aetna at 1-866-213-0153 to join the company-sponsored tobacco cessation program
- View the 2018 Health Incentive FAQ’s.
- Email U.S. Health Incentive for general incentive information and questions.
- Contact Provant Health Solutions for questions about on-site biometric screenings or biometric screening form submissions toll-free at 877-239-3557.
- Contact the Benefits Center for general information, eligibility and contributions toll-free at 800-622-5501 or 718-354-1344.
- Visit YBR to check your incentive status.