ConocoPhillips is offering a service that will provide W-2 statements online to all U.S.-paid employees and former employees. Individuals who consent to receive their W-2 online will be able to access the statement before it has time to reach your mailbox.
- Participation is optional.
- You can consent to receive your statement electronically by accessing My Tax Forms website.
- Withdrawal of your consent can be done at any time.
- If you have already consented, you will not need to re-consent. However, you may want to check the website to confirm your information is up-to-date.
- Go to http://www.mytaxform.com.
- Enter the ConocoPhillips Employer Code 11926 in the upper right side yellow box and click on Go.
- Enter your eight-digit U.S. Employee number (two zeros followed by the six-digit number) and PIN (last four digits of your SSN, your two-digit birth day and two-digit birth year) and click Continue.
- The system will ask you to change your PIN the first time you log in.
- Remember to enroll in the automatic PIN reset process in case you forget your new PIN.
- Click on Consent for online delivery, follow the onscreen prompts for the Test W-2, complete and submit the Consent Form. For detailed instructions, please click here.
Your W-2 will be posted on a secure website by the end of January, before you would normally receive it in your mailbox. You will receive notification when your online W-2 is available, along with instructions for retrieval. You will also receive a confirmation email when you enroll for online delivery, as well as confirmations of any changes you make to your contact information.
Consenting to receive online delivery of your W-2 means that with this option, you will not receive a copy of your W-2 in the mail.
For more information or questions concerning the content of the W-2, contact: HR Connections at 877-812-7547 or 918-661-5381 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.